click image to enlarge
ourWork: Publicity Stunts
101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
The "101" Freeway, Los Angeles to Long Beach, California
To celebrate the highly anticipated DVD release of 101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition, Paradigm created a visually stunning, bigger than life “take-over” event of the famed 101 freeway in Southern California.
For this stunt, the Paradigm team decorated 101 white cars with black Dalmatian spots (the front car had a Dalmatian head and the back car had a black tail) and recruited 101 drivers to drive the cars, in perfect formation, down the 101 Freeway. The giant, snaking “mobile Dalmatian,” was 36 feet wide (over three lanes) and approximately 1,000 feet in length.
The caravan began north of Los Angeles in Camarillo and traveled, in sync, to the Long Beach Animal Companion Village, where each car unloaded various donated items for the shelter.
- Gone with the Wind 70th Anniversary
- Hot Wheels RC Stealth Rides Product Launch
- No Ordinary Family: Promotion at Good Morning America
- Tangled "Locks of Love" DVD & Blu-ray Launch Event
- 101 Dalmatians Platinum Edition
- Bee Movie “Buzzes Manhattan” Publicity Stunt
- Super Mario Sunshine Spaghetti Drive
- Peter Pan Skydiving Stunt
- You’re Not Elected, Charlie Brown DVD Launch Event
- Failure To Launch DVD Event
- Enchanted “Manhole” Stunt
- MasterCard Events
- 101 Dalmatians - Worlds Largest Fire Hydrant